Friday, December 5, 2008

I cry a little, for reasons now known...

Anonymous said...

I sent a lie to the girl who posted her number on the internet, when she replied to my text message I instantly felt better. That was roughly 3 minutes ago. Thank-you, for letting me get that off my chest.

05 December 2008 15:01


This is a comment left under a post by Chantelle from So, How Was Your Day?

I cried a little when I read this.


To, whoever you are, thank you.
That made me cry, for reasons now known.



Four years ago tomorrow, I was in a horrible car accident. I was in a coma for a week and a half and I was in the hospital for almost 2 months.
I am now almost fully healed. I've been having some trouble in school, so my mom sent me to a Neuropsychologist.
He had me draw some pictures, recite some words and play some games over a 3 hour period. When it was finally over, I found out that the right front part of my brain is not fully healed.
Therefore, I have some... Disabilities, I guess you could say... I can't read body language. Someone could be the sweetest person ever in what their saying while their body language says something completely different & I wouldn't know.
I found out that learning will be harder for me than most people. If the normal person has to read something twice to understand it, I have to read it 3 or 4 times to comprehend it.
He said that my emotions will be all out of whack for awhile. That I will be a very emotional person. Which, honestly, explained a lot of things. I am a girl, but, even I thought that I was overly emotional...
And, the last, and definitely, most important "disability" I will have is impulse. He said that I will be a very impulsive person. And therefore, when I come up with an idea, I need to stop, think & plan.
Maybe, So, what was your lie? was impulse. Maybe, it was a crazy idea, but I'm ok with crazy.


I got 10 texts today and a comment... All full of lies. Haha. And they were the best 10 texts I think I've ever gotten.


Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told her I was leaving the country so she would feel guilty about how much she hurt me.

Sleep Deprived. said...

He asked if the reason I did community service today was because I had nothing better to do...

I lied and said yes. I really just do it for college applications...and to be around him.