Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9, 2008

Well... Only one so far this morning.


I know people are at least reading the blog. Haha
I have 105 views in all... So why don't I have 105 lies? haha... Kidding.

904- Florida
"I lied when I told him I loved him, but that's okay, because he lied when he said it too. I wish I had known we were both lying before we both wasted so much time."

607- New York
"I lie when I tell people having him break up with me was the best thing he could have done for me."

813- Florida
"I lied yesterday when I said I was fine with this change. I'm not, but I know the consequences could be losing my job all together. With that, I have to be fine."

817- Texas
"Something that used to be a truth for me has now become a lie. I can no longer truthfully say that my heart is broken. He is my favorite person in the entire world. He is the one who made that truth a lie. He prove he wants my battered and bruised, passed around heart."

913- Kansas
"I lie everyday when I say I am happy he wants to be her father after all this time. Inside it kills me and I pray that horrible things will happen to him."

951- California
"My lie is that I'm still a virgin and don't ever want to. In reality, I have been having sex for a year. I can't tell my grandma or sister for fear of breaking their hearts."

Today is day 1 of 2 days off. I'm off today & tomorrow. We laid in bed until 12:00 today... It was great. Haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lie when I say I'm excited to leave high school and start university in the fall. In reality, I'm scared shitless that everyone will hate me, and I'll fail completly at life and end up doing something I hate.

905-Ontario

SWWYL? said...

I felt the same way when I left my small town and came here for school.

But I want you to know, it gets better.


Don't be scared to meet people.
I was & it weighed me down a lot.
I've been here 3 years now & I've met some amazing people.


And I know you'll achieve your goals and you will succeed in life.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just thought I'd let you know that your translation of "So, what was your lie?" in Tagalog is actually incorrect. I believe the correct translation is "Ano sa ngayon ang kasinungalingan mo?"