Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8, 2008

Good morning everyone!
How was your weekend?


Well, it snowed here last night. Lala hasn't seen snow before. It was so cute this morning. She was walking all funny. We laughed so hard.


Well, I just got my first lie of the day.

336- North Carolina.
"As a present to myself for getting into my 1st choice college... Friday I skipped school, went to my friend's house (who was on break), slept in with her, woke up around noon, then we went to meet our other friend and smoked a big bowl, ate an amazing lunch and watched a hilarious kid's movie at the theater. I lied to my parents who thought I went to school and teachers whom I told I was sick... But days like those are what I will remember most. :-)"


432- Texas
"I might be lying now... Hope you can use this. My lie... Which of the many? A customer asked how I was. "Great," I replied. But my life fuckin sucks balls. I lied about having a great life. But it's not. Hell."

Keep the lies coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I texted you my lie, but I guess you didn't get it. I live in Canada. My best friend has cancer, and I lied and told him I had cancer too, so he wouldn't feel so helpless and alone. We are closer than we have ever been in our 15 years of friendship.

SWWYL? said...

Sorry, I can't get texts from people outside of the US.


I'm glad you came to the site & posted it, though.

Thank you for your lie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry I didn't know that.
Thank you for this site, it felt good to get that off my chest, as terrible as that lie is.