Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008

Well... I've only gotten one this morning.


It's 11:30 an I have to leave for work in an hour. So, figured I'd post this quick before I got ready for work.
Closing today. I won't be home until like... 5:00 tonight.


So, here it is.

231-Michigan
"No matter what my boyfriend says or does that makes me sad, I never tell him he's hurting me. That seems like a pretty big lie to me."

Thank you for that. It did bring tears to my eyes.

I hope you find what makes you happy someday.

702-Nevada
"My lie: I didn't go to the winter formal. I took a taxi to Angel's house and drank your beer with the naked people on it and watched James and the Giant Peach."

989-Michigan
"I lied when I told her I didn't want to go swimming today. Truth is, I would love to go, but then she would see the self-inflicted cuts on my arms and legs."

206-Washington
"Well, I promised my brother I wouldn't end up like him at 22. I'm 15 and broke that promise by going back to old habits because of him trying to kill himself it..."

That's all I got. If you read this, please send the rest.

847-Illinois
"I said I was studying, but instead I was reading Post Secret and SHWYD?
That's my lie."

732-New Jersey
"My lie is everyday I make it seem like he is his son. The chance is he is not."

989-Michigan
"My lie=CMU is a waste of my time. I just want to be a stripper."

805- California
"I'm not really on my period, I just didn't want to have sex today."


Not too many today... Keep them coming, please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a big lie...more so to yourself than him.
I hope some day you get the courage to be honest with him, and yourself, and do what makes you happy.

vidame said...

Almost everyday, I have to tell myself that I'm not still in love with my first boyfriend. I tell everyone I don't love him anymore. They all believe it never bothers me, I act like it's nothing when he gets a new girlfriend, that everytime he kisses me since I don't wish he was all mine and that we could just be again. And nobody knows it.

905-Ontario

Anonymous said...

206-washington
It hurt me to much to try to keep that promise!

p.s. i really feels this helps me! so i was just wondering if i can keep texting you my lies when i feel the need?

thanks