Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008

Well... It's another day.
I'm in between shifts right now. Have to leave in about 10 minutes, so I figured I'd get this in quick...

Didn't get too many today...
Where's the love, people?
Haha.

404-Georgia
"I told my best friend that her new dog was precious & so cute. But really, the dog looks like the asshole that I dated this summer. I pity the dog."

323-California
"My lie: I don't care anymore that he's with her."

"Lie: I was supposed to work on a group project today... When I get there, the guys behind me were talking about how my ex-bf was in town. I told my group members..."
If you're reading this, please text me the rest. I'd love the rest.

585- New York
"My lie has been everyday-I stole it. It was a mistake and I knew that and I shouldn't have done it and he got it back. I just want forgiveness."


That's all for now...

Got a few more minutes before I have to leave.
The sky is purple outside. It's making my house look crazy.

I'll update around 10:00 tonight, if I get more.


Off to work!

4 comments:

BlessieKay said...

I love that you have started this. Its true, people do lie everyday..even many times a day...and you have given them a means to get that lie off their chest.

SWWYL? said...

Well, thank you.

I'm glad there are people out there who are with me on my idea. Haha

Anonymous said...

On blogger I'm an H addict, but what my readers don't know is that I have a 2 1/2 year old son. When I write I didn't do much, What I really have done was take him to the park,taught him something new etc. I hate not being able to write about how much he made my day. and writing how much dope I did or didn't do. I hide him because I don't want people to think less of me. Even Strangers.

Anonymous said...

wisconsin-my lie: I tell people I'm bisexual, but I don't know if I really am. If anything, I think I might be asexual.