Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10, 2008

Only 15 more days until Christmas.

Is your shopping done?
Mine hasn't even started. Hahaha
Yeah... I procrastinate.

310- California
"I told him that I was regretting not making those poor decisions with him. I lied."

845- New York
"I think I was lying when I said, "I miss you too.""

702- Nevada
"I know how the throw up got on the toilet seat."


I got a comment from Chantelle, the girl who runs SHWYD, this morning.
I guess there's been some confusion. I am not Chantelle. I am someone completely different.

I'm Elise.
Hi.

Now, yes, I got the idea for the section entitled, "How to say "So, what was your lie?" in other languages" from Chantelle, but damn, the girl shouldn't have had such a good idea. Haha

But, I am Elise. Not Chantelle.
Hope that clears things up.

No comments: