Sunday, December 7, 2008

206-Washington

Anonymous said...

"206-washington
It hurt me to much to try to keep that promise!

p.s. i really feels this helps me! so i was just wondering if i can keep texting you my lies when i feel the need?

thanks"


This was left in a comment.
And I want you to know that you can text me whenever you need to. If I don't reply right away, I might be busy. But anyone who texts me a lie will get a reply so that they know that I got it.


I hope that someday more people will text me their lies.

I got a decent amount today, but I know I can do better.
Keep those lies coming!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day people ask me if I'm happy with our relationship, if I'm ok with going to school so far away from him. Every day I say yes, we talk all the time and I'm happy at school, I'm happy with getting my education.

Truthfully I hate being so far away from him. If he asked, I would quit school and transfer to the local junior college in a heartbeat.

815-Illinois

Anonymous said...

Today, my co-worker quit his job.

I told him I love him, but I wasn't in love with him.

I lied.

(Singapore)